Thursday, September 11, 2008

Atlantic City --- BIG WINNERS


Get this one meg, 75cents= $1,378.00, better than those ponies you bet on. HEE HAW! Ah oh! What, a do over? 75 cents= $1,248.00. and then random $200-300. Did have to sign IRS papers though. Love those bells and whistles. I also went into a steam room for my first time I didn't know if i would last, you couldn't see your hand in front of your face once they let the steam in, it was really "cool" (not the steam). Of course I'm talking to all with science back rounds,almost, Bobby will get the money item. Anyway I'm rambling. Take a look at this storm picture, ignore me in front of the window, no I didn't get my hair kinked, it's just what happens when you let Tom take the picture. Look close at the beach then you can see where the breakers are followed by the ocean followed by sunny clear sky being chased out to see by the storm that came in from the west. It was really neat to watch the storm taking over with the thunder and lightning.

3 comments:

thennelly said...

That is a really neat looking front that rolled on through. Very well defined.

nutmeg said...

See i knew you science majors would find it interesting.Also the correct wording for what it was.

nutmeg said...

Another science lesson tomorrow, followed by a birth on the farm the next day, bet you can't guess. Specially Meg and Joe